Order Online Aristocort - SA
buy Aristocort online purchase
Buying Aristocort Pennsylvania
Order Aristocort Spain
Buy Aristocort UK
Buying Aristocort Legally - VIC
Buying Aristocort Legally - Connecticut
Order Aristocort Florida
Buying Aristocort Georgia
where can i get buy Aristocort online
Purchase Aristocort Wales
Generic of Aristocort
Buy Aristocort France
Aristocort (Triamcinolone) is used for treating a variety of medical conditions, including but not limited to, insufficiency of the adrenal cortex, inflammatory disorders, allergic disorders, and connective tissue disorders. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Aristocort as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Aristocort by mouth with food.
- To reduce side effects, take Aristocort around 8 a.m. in the morning.
- Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
- Do not stop taking Aristocort except on your prescriber's advice.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Aristocort is a corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammation and modifying the body's immune system.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, consult your prescriber or health care professional.
You may need to miss a dose or take a double dose, depending on your condition and treatment. Do not take double or extra doses without advice.
Aristocort should be stored at room temperature, 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) and protected from heat, and direct light.
Do not use Aristocort if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Aristocort;
- you have a fungal infection ;
- you are taking mifepristone .
Before using Aristocort :
- Some medical conditions may interact with Aristocort . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding;
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances;
- if you have or have been recently exposed to a bacterial, fungal, parasitic, ameba, or viral infection, especially measles, chickenpox, shingles, tuberculosis (TB), or herpes simplex of the eye;
- if you have been recently vaccinated, or have had a positive TB skin test;
- if you have heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, or intestinal problems (eg, obstructions, perforations, peptic ulcer, recent intestinal surgery);
- if you have a blood coagulation disorder, heart problems, diabetes mellitus, kidney problems, liver disease, an underactive thyroid, unstable joints, or osteoporosis, fractures, or have had a recent heart attack or joint surgery;
- you have unstable emotions, depression, or myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness).
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), or rifampin because they may decrease Aristocort 's effectiveness;
- Clarithromycin, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or itraconazole because the risk of side effects, such as nervous system or adrenal gland problems, may be increased;
- Aspirin, mifepristone or ritodrine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Aristocort.
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bone fractures; changes in appetite; changes in mood; difficulty sleeping; headache; indigestion; nervousness; stomach bloating; thin, fragile skin.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; changes in menstrual periods; convulsions; fast or irregular heartbeat; prolonged sore throat, cold, or fever; psychotic behaviors; severe nausea or vomiting; swelling of feet or legs; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weight gain; vision problems; vomiting that looks like coffee grounds.
If you have any questions about Aristocort , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Aristocort is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Natural Nicocease Online
, Take Relafen Generic Rx Buying Aristocort Italy
,online buy Aristocort
Order Aristocort Belgium
Purchase Aristocort with MasterCard
how to buy Aristocort online
Order Online Aristocort - Edinburgh
buy Aristocort prescriptions online
Order Aristocort Colorado
Order Aristocort Italy
generic Aristocort lowest prices
Order Aristocort Ireland