Buy Depo-Medrol Colorado
buy Depo-Medrol online bestellen
buy Depo-Medrol online now
Purchase Depo-Medrol UK
Order Natural Depo-Medrol
Price of Depo-Medrol
The indications for Depo-Medrol are the same as those for other anti-inflammatory steroids and comprise the various collagen, dermal, allergic, ocular, otic, and musculoskeletal conditions known to be responsive to the anti-inflammatory corticosteroids.
Representative of the conditions in which the use of steroid therapy and the benefits to be derived therefrom have had repeated confirmation in the veterinary literature are:
- dermal conditions, such as non-specific eczema, summer dermatitis, and burns;
- allergic manifestations, such as acute urticaria, allergic dermatitis, drug and serum reactions, bronchial asthma, and pollen sensitivities;
- ocular conditions, such as iritis, iridocyclitis, secondary glaucoma, uveitis, and chorioretinitis;
- otic conditions, such as otitis externa;
- musculoskeletal conditions,such as myositis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and bursitis;
- various chronic or recurrent diseases of unknown etiology such asulcerative colitis and nephrosis.
Average total daily oral doses for dogs and cats are as follows:
- 5 to 15 lb body wt - 2 mg;
- 15 to 40 lb body wt - 2 to 4 mg;
- 40 to 80 lb body wt - 4 to 8 mg.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Depo-Medrol is in a class of drugs called steroids. Depo-Medrol reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. Depo-Medrol is used to treat many conditions including inflammation, lupus, allergy, asthma, colitis, and certain forms of kidney disease.
If you miss to give a dose of Depo-Medrol, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Depo-Medrol between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Depo-Medrol out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Do not give Depo-Medrol if your pet has a serious viral, bacterial, or fungal infection.
- Tell your veterinarian if your pet has kidney disease, liver disease, high blood pressure or heart disease, colitis or stomach ulcers, hypothyroidism, diabetes, or any other medical condition.
- Tell your veterinarian if your pet is pregnant or lactating.
Possible Side Effects
- If any of the following serious side effects occur, stop giving Depo-Medrol and seek emergency veterinary medical attention; an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives); increased blood pressure (severe headache or blurred vision); or sudden weight gain.
- Other less serious side effects may occur. Continue giving Depo-Medrol and talk to your veterinarian if your pet develops insomnia; nausea, vomiting, stomach upset; fatigue or dizziness; muscle weakness or joint pain; problems with diabetes control; increased hunger or thirst.
- Other side effects that may occur, rarely, may include; cataracts, glaucoma, changes in behavior.
Do not give your pet any over the counter or prescription medications, including herbal products, without first talking to your veterinarian. Many other medicines can interact with Depo-Medrol resulting in side effects or changes in the effectiveness of the medications.
Herbal Antiox Dogs
, Buying Online Without A Prescription Celebrex Order Online Depo-Medrol - Edinburgh
,Purchase Depo-Medrol Texas
Order Depo-Medrol Scotland
Depo-Medrol Drug card
Buy Depo-Medrol US
Where To Purchase Depo-Medrol
buy generic buy Depo-Medrol online
Order Depo-Medrol Nevada
no prescription Depo-Medrol
Buying Depo-Medrol Pennsylvania
best price Depo-Medrol
buy Depo-Medrol online discount