Buying Atorvastatin Texas
Buying Atorvastatin Legally - WA
Purchase Atorvastatin Pennsylvania
Buy Atorvastatin Australia
Online Atorvastatin - Plymouth
buy generic Atorvastatin online
Mail Order Atorvastatin
Order Atorvastatin Nevada
super buy cheap Atorvastatin
Buy cheap Atorvastatin
super buy cheap Atorvastatin
Atorvastatin is used for:
Lowering high cholesterol and triglycerides in certain patients. It also increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL, "good") cholesterol levels. It is used along with an appropriate diet. It is used in certain patients to reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, chest pain caused by angina, or blood vessel blockage. It is also used in certain patients to reduce the risk of hospitalization for congestive heart failure, or the need for medical procedures to open blocked heart blood vessels. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Atorvastatin is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also known as a "statin." It works by reducing the production of certain fatty substances in the body, including cholesterol.
Do NOT use Atorvastatin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Atorvastatin
- you have liver problems or unexplained abnormal liver function tests
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- you are taking itraconazole, mibefradil, or telithromycin
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Atorvastatin :
Some medical conditions may interact with Atorvastatin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low blood pressure, a serious infection, or a history of seizures
- if you have metabolism, hormonal, or electrolyte problems
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of liver problems or alcohol abuse
- if you have recently had major surgery or a serious injury
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Atorvastatin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiodarone, azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), diltiazem, fibrates (eg, gemfibrozil, clofibrate), fluconazole, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), imatinib, immunosuppressants (eg, cyclosporine), macrolides (eg, erythromycin), mibefradil, nefazodone, niacin, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (eg, delavirdine), streptogramins (eg, dalfopristin), telithromycin, vasopressin receptor antagonists (eg, conivaptan), verapamil, or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of muscle or kidney problems
- Bosentan, carbamazepine, rifampin, or St. John's wort because they may decrease Atorvastatin 's effectiveness
- Cimetidine, digoxin, hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills), macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), or spironolactone because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Atorvastatin
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Atorvastatin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Atorvastatin :
Use Atorvastatin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Atorvastatin by mouth with or without food.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice at the same time you take Atorvastatin. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may increase the risk of side effects from Atorvastatin. Talk to your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while taking Atorvastatin.
- Continue to take Atorvastatin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Atorvastatin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Atorvastatin.
Important safety information:
- Atorvastatin may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Atorvastatin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Drinking alcohol daily or in large amounts may increase the risk of liver problems with Atorvastatin. Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while you are taking Atorvastatin.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Atorvastatin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Women who may become pregnant should use effective birth control while taking Atorvastatin. Check with your doctor if you have questions about using birth control.
- Report any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness to your doctor right away, especially if you also have a fever or general body discomfort.
- Lab tests, including blood cholesterol levels and liver function tests, may be performed while you use Atorvastatin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Atorvastatin should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 10 years old and in those who have not reached puberty; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Atorvastatin if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Atorvastatin is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Atorvastatin.
Possible side effects of Atorvastatin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; gas; headache; stomach pain or upset; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; flu-like symptoms; joint pain; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever or fatigue); painful or frequent urination; pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; yellowing of the eyes or skin.Online Buying Female Passion Strips Without A Prescription Order Atorvastatin Finland
buy Atorvastatin canada online pharmacy
, Buy Online Shallaki Rx Order Atorvastatin Florida
,Buying Atorvastatin Virginia
buying buy Atorvastatin online without a prescription
Side Effects of Atorvastatin
Price of Atorvastatin
Buy Natural Atorvastatin
Buy Atorvastatin Mexico
Buy Atorvastatin Finland
how to buy Atorvastatin online
buy cheap Atorvastatin overnight
What is Atorvastatin