buy cost for cheap Combivent
Another Name for Combivent
Order Combivent Italy
buy daily dose Combivent
Order Combivent Texas
Purchase Herbal Combivent Online
Buying Combivent Ireland
Buy Combivent Sweden
Buy Combivent Arkansas
Buy Cheap Combivent - Bristol
Combivent for sale without a prescription
Combivent (Albuterol and Ipratropium)
The combination of Albuterol and Ipratropium inhalation (Combivent) are used to prevent bronchospasm in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who are also using other medicines to control their condition.
Use Combivent as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the inhaler vigorously for at least 10 seconds before each spray.
- Breathe out fully. Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips. Keep your eyes closed to prevent spraying any medicine into your eyes. Breathe in slowly while pushing down on the canister. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- If you use more than one inhalation at a time, wait at least 2 minutes before using the second inhalation.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Albuterol and Ipratropium (Combivent) are bronchodilators that relax muscles in the airways and increase air flow to the lungs.
If you miss a dose of Combivent, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Combivent between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Combivent out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use the albuterol and ipratropium inhaler (Combivent) if you are allergic to soybeans, peanuts, or other food products that contain soya lecithin.
Call your doctor right away if you feel that this medicine is not working as well as usual, or if it makes your condition worse. If it seems like you need to use more of any of your medications in a 24-hour period, talk with your doctor.
Possible Side Effects
Stop using this medication and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using albuterol and ipratropium and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing), especially after starting a new canister of this medicine; chest pain and fast, pounding, or uneven heart beats; swelling of your ankles or feet; pain or burning with urination; or increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).
- headache, dizziness, nervousness; drowsiness or sleep problems (insomnia); cough, hoarseness, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose; dry mouth, unusual taste in your mouth; tremors, numbness or tingly feeling; nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, constipation; or blurred vision.
Your pharmacist has additional information about albuterol and ipratropium inhalation written for health professionals that you may read.
Take Geodon Online
Buying Combivent Legally - Connecticut
, Buying Zocor Pm Alternative Order Combivent UK
,Buy Combivent United Kingdom
how to buy Combivent online
Can You Take Combivent
Combivent Drug side effects
Buy Combivent France
Buying Combivent Arizona
Buying Combivent Legally - Georgia
no prescription Combivent
Purchase Combivent Arkansas
Buy Cheap Combivent - NSW
Buy Combivent Washington