Herbal Duetact Online
buy Duetact online purchase
Buying Duetact Legally - Southampton
Purchase Duetact Texas
buy Duetact online kaufen
super buy cheap Duetact
buy Duetact online no prescription
Order Duetact Dakota
Buy Duetact Finland
buy Duetact online store
cheap Duetact online buy
buy Duetact order online
Buy Duetact Austria
Order Online Duetact - Birmingham
Duetact is used for treating type 2 diabetes in certain patients. It is used along with diet and exercise.
Use Duetact as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
An extra patient leaflet is available with Duetact . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
Take Duetact by mouth with breakfast or the first main meal of the day unless instructed otherwise by your doctor. Continue to take Duetact even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Taking Duetact at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Duetact is a thiazolidinedione and sulfonylurea antidiabetic combination. It lowers blood sugar by making the cells of the body more sensitive to the action of insulin. It also causes the pancreas to release insulin, which helps to lower blood sugar.
If you miss a dose of Duetact , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Duetact at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Duetact out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Duetact if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Duetact
- you have moderate to severe heart failure, liver problems or abnormal liver function tests, certain severe problems associated with diabetes (eg, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma), moderate to severe burns, or very high blood acid levels (acidosis)
- you have type 1 diabetes
- you are taking bosentan
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Duetact . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to any other sulfonamide medicine such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, certain diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), glipizide, probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide
- if you have a history of kidney, thyroid, heart, or blood vessel problems; stroke; certain hormonal problems (eg, adrenal or pituitary problems, syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone [SIADH]); or low blood sodium levels
- if you have stomach or bowel problems (eg, stomach or bowel blockage, stomach paralysis), drink alcohol, or have had poor nutrition
- if you have very poor health, a high fever, a severe infection, severe diarrhea, or high blood acid levels, or if you have had a severe injury
- if you have swelling problems (edema) or certain eye problems (macular edema)
- if you will be having surgery
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Duetact . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Bosentan because liver problems may occur, and the effectiveness of both medicines may be decreased
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol) because the risk of low blood sugar may be increased. They may also hide certain signs of low blood sugar and make it more difficult to notice
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), azole antifungals (eg, miconazole, ketoconazole), chloramphenicol, clofibrate, fenfluramine, insulin, metformin, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), phenylbutazone, probenecid, quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin), salicylates (eg, aspirin), and sulfonamides (eg, sulfamethoxazole) because the risk of low blood sugar may be increased
- Calcium channel blockers (eg, diltiazem), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), decongestants (eg, pseudoephedrine), diazoxide, diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), estrogens, hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), isoniazid, niacin, phenothiazines (eg, promethazine), phenytoin, rifamycins (eg, rifampin), sympathomimetics (eg, albuterol, epinephrine), or thyroid supplements (eg, levothyroxine) because they may decrease Duetact 's effectiveness, resulting in high blood sugar
- Gemfibrozil because blood sugar may be increased or decreased
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because their effectiveness may be decreased or the risk of their side effects may be increased by Duetact
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; headache; limb pain; muscle aches; nausea; upper respiratory tract infection; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; chest pain; confusion; fever, chills, or sore throat; increased or painful urination; irregular heartbeat; symptoms of heart failure (eg, shortness of breath; sudden unexplained weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, severe or persistent nausea, stomach pain, unexplained vomiting or loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin or eyes); symptoms of low blood sugar (eg, anxiety, chills, dizziness or drowsiness, headache, increased hunger, increased sweating, tremors); unusual bone pain; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness.
If you have any questions about Duetact , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Duetact is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Order Cheapest Zometa Packs
Order Duetact Great Britain
What Does Duetact
, Tablets Buy Ribose-Atp Generic Duetact online
,Order Duetact Connecticut
Where Can i Purchase Duetact
Purchase Duetact Pennsylvania
real buy Duetact no prescription online
Buying Duetact Deutschland
Order Duetact Carolina
buy Duetact online cheap
Duetact for sale without a prescription
Buy Natural Duetact Online
Can You Take Duetact