buy Avandia online discount
Order Avandia with AMEX
buy Avandia online no prescription
Purchase Avandia England
Order Avandia New Mexico
buy Avandia prescription online
free Avandia without prescription
Where Can I Purchase Avandia
Generic name: Rosiglitazone
What are rosiglitazone tablets?
ROSIGLITAZONE (Avandia®) helps to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. Rosiglitazone helps your body to use insulin more efficiently and helps to lower high blood sugar.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart problems
- history of diabetic ketoacidosis
- kidney or liver problems
- swelling of the arms, legs, or feet
- an unusual or allergic reaction to rosiglitazone, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take rosiglitazone tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water with meals. Take your doses at the same time each day; do not take more often than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it with the next meal. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with rosiglitazone?
- other medicines for diabetes
Many medications may cause changes (increase or decrease) in blood sugar, these include:
- alcohol containing beverages
- angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors), often used for high blood pressure or heart problems (examples: captopril, enalapril, lisinopril)
- antiretroviral protease inhibitors (examples: indinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir)
- aspirin and aspirin-like drugs
- beta-blockers, often used for high blood pressure or heart problems (examples include atenolol, metoprolol, propranolol)
- calcium channel blockers, often used for high blood pressure or heart problems (examples: amlodipine, nifedipine)
- certain medicines used for mental depression, emotional, or psychotic disturbances
- female hormones, such as estrogens or progestins, birth control pills
- fibric acid derivatives, often used for high cholesterol (examples gemfibrozil and fenofibrate)
- growth hormone (somatropin)
- male hormones or anabolic steroids
- medications to suppress appetite or for weight loss
- medicines for allergies, asthma, cold, or cough
- nicotine (including nicotine found in patches and gum)
- quinolone antibiotics (examples: ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, ofloxacin)
- some herbal dietary supplements
- steroid medicines such as prednisone or cortisone
- sulfonamides, medicines for infection ( examples: Azulfidine®, Bactrim®, Gantrisin® Septra®)
- thyroid hormones
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking rosiglitazone?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- anxiety or nervousness, confusion, difficulty concentrating
- blurred vision
- breathing problems such as rapid, deep breathing or difficulty breathing with activity
- cold sweats, increased sweating
- cool, pale skin
- dark yellow or brown urine, or yellowing of the eyes or skin
- muscle pain
- nausea, vomiting
- rapid gain in weight
- skin rash or hives
- slow heartbeat
- tremors or shakiness
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- swelling of the hands, legs, and/or feet
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back ache
- slow weight gain
What should I watch for while taking rosiglitazone?
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Learn how to monitor blood or urine sugar and urine ketones regularly. Check with your prescriber or health care professional if your blood sugar is high, you may need a change of dose of rosiglitazone. Do not skip meals. If you are exercising much more than usual you may need extra snacks to avoid side effects caused by low blood sugar. If you have mild symptoms of low blood sugar, eat or drink something containing sugar at once and contact your prescriber or health care professional. It is wise to check your blood sugar to confirm that it is low. It is important to recognize your own symptoms of low blood sugar so that you can treat them quickly. Make sure family members know that you can choke if you eat or drink when you have serious symptoms of low blood sugar, such as seizures or unconsciousness. They must get medical help at once.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking rosiglitazone.
Wear a medical identification bracelet or chain to say you have diabetes, and carry a card that lists all your medications.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed and protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Order Levaquin Tablets Generic Buy Cheap Avandia - Adelaide
Purchase Avandia with MasterCard
buy Avandia cheap medic
, Online Buying Prometrium Without A Prescription cheap buy Avandia online
,Order Avandia United Kingdom
buy daily dose Avandia
Avandia for sale
Buy Cheap Avandia - Belfast
Buy Avandia Arizona
Buying Avandia Deutschland
Generic Avandia india
Buy cheap Avandia online
Avandia Drug card
Avandia for sale without a prescription
Price of Avandia
Purchase Natural Avandia Uk