buy online order cheap Clavamox cheap Clavamox
Buying Clavamox Legally - Brisbane
buy cheap Clavamox on line
Buying Clavamox Legally - Leeds
Where To Get Clavamox
Order Clavamox US
Buying Clavamox Legally - Queensland
Order Clavamox Italy
online buy Clavamox
where to buy Clavamox without a prescription
Buying Clavamox Deutschland
Clavamox Medication Doctor
cheap Clavamox without prescription overnight delivery
Clavamox is approved for treatment of the following canine infections:
- Skin and soft-tissue infections such as wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and superficial/juvenile and deep pyoderma due to susceptible strains of the following organisms: lactamase-producing Staphylococcus aureus, non-lactamase-producing Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp. and E. coli.
- Periodontal infections due to susceptible strains of both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
- Dogs: The typical dose administered to dogs is 6.25 mg/lb every 12 hours.
- Cats: The typical dose administered to cats is 62.5 mg twice a day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Clavamox is a combination of Amoxicillin and Clavulanate.
Clavamox can be used to treat many different types of bacterial infections such as respiratory, ear, urinary tract and skin infections. Clavamox may also be used for purposes other than those listed.
If you miss to give a dose of Clavamox, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Clavamox between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Clavamox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Use is contraindicated in animals with a history of an allergic reaction to any of the penicillins or cephalosporins.
- Clavamox contains a semisynthetic penicillin (amoxicillin) and has the potential for producing allergic reactions. If an allergic reaction occurs, administer epinephrine and/or steroids.
- Safety in pregnant or breeding animals has not been determined.
Possible Side Effects
- Contact your veterinarian immediately if the pet experiences diarrhea that is severe and lasts longer than 3 days.
- Stop giving Clavamox and seek emergency veterinary medical care in the event of an allergic reaction (shortness of breath; hives; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; rash or fainting)
- Other, less serious side effects such as mild diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, yeast or fungal infection may be more likely to occur.
Before giving Clavamox, tell your veterinarian if your pet is being given another antibiotic (for the same or a different infection), allopurinol or probenecid. You may not be able to give amoxicillin or you may need to have the dosage adjusted. Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Clavamox. Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or OTC medicines, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.
Take Dermavitol Drug
What Does Clavamox
, How To Take Karela how to get sample buy Clavamox online
,Order Natural Clavamox
generic buy Clavamox online
where to buy Clavamox
Order Clavamox Califronia
mens health forum buy Clavamox online
mail order Clavamox
buy Clavamox discount online
Purchase Clavamox England
online buy Clavamox fast delivery
Purchase Clavamox Texas
Buy Clavamox Finland
Buy Cheap Clavamox - Australia
Order Clavamox Italy